Copyright &Trademark Notices
MY BRANDS are registered trademarks of Jai Stone, ULTD. This includes, but is not limited to: Game ChangHer, Emotional Nudity, EDGE Academy, Game Changers University.
With the exception of “guest posts” and "content contributors" (SEE HERE), I own the content on this Web site. It is copyrighted in my name. While it's always flattering when my content is redistributed, I must also be diligent about protecting my intellectual property rights. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
GO RIGHT AHEAD
You are free to do the following without my permission:
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Extract and repost less than 100 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post.
- Print my posts and photocopy up to 25 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2014, Jai Stone, ULTD. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.JaiStone.com.”
YOU NEED MY PERMISSION:
You must have my express written consent to:
- Use this content in or for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
YOU CAN'T REPOST MY CONTENT
Currently I do not permit the reposting of any of my content its entirety. Please limit your excerpts to 100 words or less. Google penalizes website publishers for having duplicate content since it cannot tell the difference between original and reposted content.
I am not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without my permission.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links on this website are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my clients and readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”