Let me guess? You hate the way you look on video or you don’t like the way you sound! Welp, true story… I used to feel the same way about myself! In fact I had some pretty nasty experiences when I first started making You Tube videos. So nasty in fact that I even stopped making videos for 3 years. Fast forward a few years, and I’m doing a couple videos a week and I have seen major growth with my brand as a result. So I figured it was time for me to share with you 4 reasons you need to do more videos to grow your brand.
- To establish an rapport with your audience – your audience will trust you more if they can feel connected to you.
- The media will look for videos of you to gauge your brand appeal – media agents want to know how you will look if they decide to put you on camera, videos are a good way to tell.
- You will gain more speaking opportunities – Videos can be shared online therefore reach an audience that otherwise you would not be able to touch. Just think more video, more opportunities.
- It will build your confidence – The more videos you do, the more confident you will be about your public image and confidence attracts SUCCESS!
Latest posts by Jai Stone (Master Brand Coach) (see all)
- Rev Up The REBEL In You! - February 12, 2018
- Your GIFTS! How To Get Paid For The Thing You’ve Been Doing For Free - January 26, 2018
- How To Increase Your Pricing Without Scaring People Away - January 9, 2018