A few months ago I decided to start a weekly dialog with women online. My focus was to tackle the tough topics that affect REAL women, REAL business and REAL life. Keeping in line with the them of my brand, I called the weekly discussion #NAKEDchat. I’m excited and elated to see this open dialogue getting traction. In recent weeks I’ve had some great dialogue with the folks over at Paternity Court TV and we agreed that they would be an excellent guest for NAKED chat.
THIS WEEK’S TOPIC: A CLOSER LOOK AT THE POSITIVE SIDE OF REALITY TV?
Real talk, ratchet reality TV is one of the most popular and entertaining things on television today. It seems that viewers just can’t seem to get enough of watching real life drama unfold on the screen.
But then there is the other side of the equation which I refer to as “reality with a conscience”. This week, I’m teaming up with the folks at Paternity Court TV to take a closer look at the positive side of reality television shows.
Take a few minutes to watch this clip that got me started watching the show.
HOW TO JOIN THE CONVERSATION:
1. Connect with the host Jai Stone on Twitter @JaiStone and her guest Paternity Court TV on Twitter @PaternityCourt
2. When: February 7, 2014 at 1PM ET/ 10AM PT
3. Use the hashtag: #NAKEDchat on to participate and follow the conversation Twitter
4. Never been to a Twitter Party? Read all about it here.
Hope you will join the conversation!
- Should You Brand Yourself or Your Company? - June 9, 2020
- Dear White People - May 31, 2020
- Brand Your Zoom Background - March 29, 2020