Many of you have inquired about how I seem to sell out my events so quickly. Well there is not a sure fire recipe because every audience is different. However, I must say that I have found that there are some things that work most of the time. I created this video to share a few of those things with you.
Here are 7 Ways To Promote Your Event Online.
- Build Anticipation – Start with drip marketing several weeks in advance.
- Create GREAT Graphics (several) – Create engaging and exciting graphics to draw attention. Create multiple graphics to keep viewers engaged.
- Create Related Content – Create blog posts or videos with content that relates to the event.
- Space Your Promos – Don’t keep promoting your event back to back. Over saturation will make your audience check out and start to ignore your promos all together.
- Promote The Experience – Show images and videos that tell people what they can expect to experience at the event.
- Get Help Promoting – Ask key participants to promote your event for you. You will be surprised as to how many will jump on board.
- Giveaways – Giveaways are incentives to get folks to register or participate.
Latest posts by Jai Stone (Master Brand Coach) (see all)
- Should You Brand Yourself or Your Company? - June 9, 2020
- Dear White People - May 31, 2020
- Brand Your Zoom Background - March 29, 2020
Great video and tips.
Jacqui Washington, MBA says:
Great tips! I gotta share with my network;)