Just in case you’ve been behind a “social media shield” for the past four months, I’ll just inform you that Periscope is the newest hottest social media platform integrating live chat and streaming media. There are many amazing things about this app including the fact that you get real-time interactions between you and your viewers.
I also love the “autosave” feature that allows you to save the raw video to the device you are streaming from. And the short platform is excellent for relaying quick tips and blog content. In the video below, I will show you 4 ways you are re-purpose your “scopes” to get more traction with your audience.
- Write an original blog post
- Do a Periscope recap of the blog post (don’t forget to autosave the “scope)
- Direct upload the saved raw file anywhere online (YouTube for starters)
- Drop the abbreviated post in an email newsletter and reference the Periscope video as a link.
In case I didn’t mention it “scopes” are the abbreviated name for Periscope Videos. Happy scoping y’all.
Latest posts by Jai Stone (Master Brand Coach) (see all)
- Top 3 Ways To Position Your Self As An Authority - August 30, 2017
- 4 Simple Ways To Use Facebook Ads To Convert More Clients - August 23, 2017
- Jai Stone Featured Founder on Selz.com - August 21, 2017