The #1 question that I get asked on a daily basis is “should I brand myself or my company”?
Listen, it’s a tough question especially when it comes to positioning your brand to look professional and successful. In fact, there are all sorts of reasons that people get stuck on this issue.
- I don’t want to be the face of the brand
- I don’t want to look like a mom and pop company
- I don’t want to have my personal life scrutinized
The answer to this age-old question hinges on one question…
WHO YOU ARE SELLING TO?
Yep, it’s just that simple. Once you are clear on who you are selling to, then you can understand how to best connect with them.
Still confused, don’t worry, take 90 seconds to watch this video and you will be unmistakably, crystal clear about building your brand around yourself or your company.
Until next time, catch you you on the flipside.
Latest posts by Jai Stone (Master Brand Coach) (see all)
- Should You Brand Yourself or Your Company? - June 9, 2020
- Dear White People - May 31, 2020
- Brand Your Zoom Background - March 29, 2020