Speaker, Trainer, Host
Hire Me For Your Next Event
Extended Keynote Recap (10 Minutes)
Break Out Presentation Recap (5 minutes)
It's always a challenge to find just the right speaker for your event. I understand how important it is to find someone who can give a strong, relevant message while authentically connecting to your audience. With that being said, I am honored that you have stopped by to consider me.
If you want to check my availability for your event, or if you have some questions before proceeding, please complete the form to the right or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Here’s what you can expect from me and my team:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with a member of my team prior to your event, so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- Training & presentations will be professionally prepared and dynamically delivered, focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- Speeches will be customized to suit your event theme.
- Hosted events will be fun and high energy while keeping the crowd engaged.
I am certainly no stranger to the stage. At the age of 15, I won a regional oratorical contest and college scholarship. Incidentally, I also have a degree in Theater which solidified my comfort with speaking and performing in front of hundreds of people.
I have been speaking publicly for more than 25 years, and I have keynoted and presented at dozens of events. I have also appeared on national television and radio numerious times.
I spent most of my career creating and support some of the most recognized brands in the world. I am an award winning brand coach and blogger known for having the tenacity to tackle the tough topics. I devote my time to coaching, consulting, speaking and blogging.
APPEARANCE ON HUFFPOST LIVE
- My blog content is highly syndicated and has been featured on Essence.com, Madame Noire and Huffington Post.
- Across my brands, I carry over 32,000 followers on Twitter and 8,000 “fans” on Facebook.
Black Business Women Online named me one of the Top 50 Black Business Women Online in 2011, 2012 and 2013.
POPULAR SPEAKING TOPICS:
- Increasing Your Profits Through Media Exposure
- Harnessing The Power of Vulnerability To Build Your Brand
- No Fear, No Apologies: Building A Game Changing Brand
- Why Is She So Fat? America's Battle With Obesity
- Drama Queen Rehab: One Click From Happiness
- Dear Future Hubby: The Foundation of a Good Wife
- Black Enterprise Small Business Expo (Social Media Correspondent)
- Savoy Women's Leadership Conference (panelist)
- Tea With Hattitude (Emcee)
- Pink & Blue Soiree honoring Black Marriage Day (Speaker)
- REFRESH Women's Empowerment Conference (Speaker)
- Sista Sense Power Circle Conference (Presenter)
- The Takeaway Social Media Conference (Presenter)
AFTER SHOW INTERVIEW WITH JENNIFER KEITT
HEADER: Eric Payne Photography (Right : Jai Stone with Chilli); Nicole Denise (Left: Jai Stone Speaking);
SIDEBAR: LaShanda Henry (Center: Jai Stone Speaking), Lamar Tyler (Bottom: Jai interviewing Lamar & Ronnie Tyler)