Facebook ads are all the rage and it’s a no brainer as to why. The ads are fairly inexpensive and EVERYONE who is anyone is on Facebook. Now, I’m not gonna lie. FB ads are not an exact science and it takes a lot of tweaking and trials to find your exact formula. But once you do, you can get massive results.
FB ads can be used for a number of things, but the one thing I hate to see people do is to promote a post just to get likes. Who gives a eff about likes! Likes aren’t dollars, we need to think real conversion here. I mean that’s why we are in business, right!
Before I talk about the ways to use Facebook ads, let’s talk about where you can convert clients. I have identified 3 client conversion types.
- Direct Conversions – visitors buy the product directly fr0m an online store or landing page
- Live Conversions – attendees buy from a webinar or in-person live event
- Content Conversions – people who need time to be convinced and convert later through a content series
Before you jump knee need into FB ads, you need to be clear on how you want to convert clickers into buyers. Will you be selling directly, converting from a live event or converting more slowly via content? Once you can answer those questions, you can choose your approach more easily. So now, let’s get down to the reasons you are reading this post in the first place. 4 simple ways to use Facebook ads.
- Promote your virtual event (live conversion) – webinars, Facebook Live trainings, teleclasses can all get a boost in attendance with one strategic ad.
- Promote a product (direct conversion) – if you have a great product and you think more eyes need to see it, then increase your reach with a FB ad.
- Build your email list (content conversion) – get your freemium lead magnet together so you can drive traffic to your opt-in page. List building can be tough, but running an ad can speed up the process.
- Grow your online community (content conversion) – Facebook groups are all the rage, but Slack communities are on the rise too. So how do you grow these communities in leaps and bounds? FB ads will increase your community visibility and give you more opportunities to convert in the future.
Personally, I use Facebook ads consistently to grow my Facebook Community, it works like a charm. Tell me what you use Facebook ads for.
Latest posts by Jai Stone (Master Brand Coach) (see all)
- Guess Who Started A Podcast? BBC #001 – It Takes What It Takes - August 21, 2018
- Rev Up The REBEL In You! - February 12, 2018
- Your GIFTS! How To Get Paid For The Thing You’ve Been Doing For Free - January 26, 2018