We are looking for flexible, dependable freelance WordPress developers to work in fast-paced, project-driven environment. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
NOTE: WE WORK DIRECTLY WITH THE DEVELOPERS. PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED IF YOU HIRE SUBCONTRACTORS TO DO THIS WORK.
POSITION BRIEF (ROLE):
This opportunity is for a “group branding” project where there will be multiple clients serviced simultaneously. The developer will be primarily responsible for theme installation and back-end customization. Graphics, photos, brand colors and website content will be provided by the agency prior to starting the project.
If this sounds like you, please keep reading then follow the instructions to apply.
- Theme installation and customization (does not include plug-ins or SSL certificates)
- Ensuring high-performance of all aspects of the installation
- Ensuring effective, responsive design for all elements of the website
- Excellent internal, verbal & written communication skills
- Listens to the client’s needs and implements them effectively
- Communicates with clients and internal/external contractors
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills are required
Solid Organization & Problem-Solving Skills:
- Stays focused and organized so that products and services are delivered without a hitch
- Efficiently and quickly resolves issues/concerns.
- Remains calm during a crisis and the high pressures
- Keeps upper management informed of any changes
- Manages resources and tasks simultaneously
- Attention to detail
Work Systems We Use:
- TeamWork (Project Management)
- Box (Online Storage)
- Microsoft Word (Content)
- Adobe Illustrator (graphics)
- Adobe Photoshop (photo editing)
HOW TO APPLY:
Please follow the following steps to apply for this position.
- Send your resume along with a link to 6 live WordPress installations that you have completed
- Please include 3 references with phone numbers and emails
- Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make the subject of the email: WP Project Candidate
- Do not apply if you plan to hire sub-contractors to do this work
Latest posts by Jai Stone (Master Brand Coach) (see all)
- Jai Stone Contributes To “State of Black America 2018 Report” by National Urban League - November 30, 2018
- WE’RE LOOKING FOR WORDPRESS DEVELOPERS - November 28, 2018
- Guess Who Started A Podcast? BBC #001 – It Takes What It Takes - August 21, 2018