Hashtags are AWESOME! In fact they social media has made the little # symbol so popular that you are now seeing the hashtag replace the brand’s web address on their marketing materials. This week’s topic is all about why and how to get the best use out of your hashtags!
Here are a few tips for creating an exciting hashtag.
- Keep your hashtag 15 characters or less.
- Use upper and lower case letters.
- Saturate your brand with the hashtag.
- Create a cook graphic to show off the #hashtag.
- Stick to 1 or 2 hashtags with your brand message.
Latest posts by Jai Stone (Master Brand Coach) (see all)
- Should You Brand Yourself or Your Company? - June 9, 2020
- Dear White People - May 31, 2020
- Brand Your Zoom Background - March 29, 2020