It’s the first week of twenty-fifteen and it’s time to start creating more opportunities for yourself. One of my favorite and most simple marketing strategies is “brand positioning”, specifically showcasing my expertise. It’s been the easiest way to find clients with a third of the effort.
Just about everyone is an expert as “something”, the challenge is most people don’t know how to position themselves without sounding like they are bragging. In this week’s video, I’m sharing 5 tips that will help you showcase your talents in a totally authentic way. Enjoy!
- Pretend Everyone Is A 10 Year Old. – When share information, make the information so simple that a 10 year old can understand.
- Share Something Simple. – Offer simple basic tips that no one else is sharing.
- Be Accessible. – Respond to as many questions and inquiries as possible, your clients and big brands are watching you.
- Break It Down. – K.I.S.S. (Keep It Seriously Simple) Make sure you break down the information that you are sharing in a couple of different ways so that people “get it”.
- Find Places To Showcase Your Expertise. – Find a platform where you can showcase your expertise.