It takes a village to raise a brand and on June 1, 2012 the Emotional Nudity Lifestyle turned 6 months old. Before then it was a concept and a hashtag. It’s amazing how much support comes from pockets of people and individuals who want to see you succeed. Here is a shout out to a few of those folks.
Blogalicious is a big part of my blogging community. Blogalicious Weekend is THE go-to destination for influential multicultural women social media enthusiasts from all over the world.
- Katrina M. Harrell – Business Strategist
- Akilah Richards – Life Design Coach
My Mastermind Group:
Charles Major, Brand Positioning Consultant and author of Become A Mogul
Lamar Tyler of Black and Married With Kids
Matthew Lee of The Path to Home Ownership Blueprint
Anthony Fraiser and James Lopez of The Phat Startup
LaShanda Henry of SistaSense.com (who incidentally introduced me to Lamar Tyler, Blogalicous and Katrina M. Harrell)
Rosemay Jones of Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
- Recent from Essence.com
- Recent from Huffington Post and HuffPost Live
- Recent from Mommy Noire
Appearance with Bishop T.D. Jakes
- Should You Brand Yourself or Your Company? - June 9, 2020
- Dear White People - May 31, 2020
- Brand Your Zoom Background - March 29, 2020